The farm is situated in the Waterberg Mountains, approximately 8 kilometres northwest of the centre of Bela Bela (previously known as Warmbaths) on a tar road. The farm is on the Alma Road (D180) with the entrance close to the Boat Club entrance to the Bela Bela dam.
Directions from Gauteng:
- Head north on the N1 Polokwane Highway.
- Pass through Pumlani and Carousel toll gates.
- Take the Warmbaths turnoff (exit 238) R516 and turn left towards Bela Bela (previously Warmbaths).
- Pass one stop street and at the T-Junction, turn right onto Marx Street (R101), go over a small bridge.
- Take slip road left at the first traffic light onto Potgieter Road and follow road through sharp right turn and stop street.
- Take slip road left at the first traffic light onto Voortrekker Road. (Standard bank and Spar in front).
- Forever Resorts Entrance on left. Pass through stop street and +/- 50m further turn right onto Grobler Avenue (Alma Road).
- Continue straight on the road out of town for approximately 6 kilometres, entrance on right just passed Fish Eagle Bay entrance.